The QR code + RFID access control reader is a new generation of multifunctional reader developed by our company. The appearance of the product adopts the standard 86 box industry standard. It has fast scanning speed, high recognition rate, strong compatibility, and can be connected to any support. The controller with root input is suitable for various application scenarios. At present, it is widely used in business office building visitor entry management, scenic tourist staff management, community visitor entry and exit management, administrative hall access control management, supporting gates, access control, visitor machines, smart homes, etc.; it is a perfect upgrade for traditional credit card systems in various industries.
1. The access control reader cannot store user data and information, and cannot add card users, password users, and fingerprint users. It is only an expanded card or password unlocking tool, which needs to rely on access control integrated machines, card time attendance machines, multi-door controllers and other equipment to use.
2. When installing/removing, please turn off the power first and do not operate with power.
3. The maximum reading distance is in a non-interference environment, the card reader is installed in the correct way, and the card is measured parallel to the surface of the card reader, any electromagnetic interference environment will affect the reading distance.
4. Do not install the card reader on the surface of magnetic or metal objects. Magnetic and metal materials will seriously affect the RF signal
5. Do not install the card reader near devices that produce interference electromagnetic fields, such as motors, AC/DC converters, UPS, relays etc.
6. The power supply should ensure sufficient power, try to use a linear power supply, and the door lock and controller should be powered separately. Install the power supply as close as possible to the electrical equipment to avoid interference and transmission loss.
7. It is recommended to pay attention to separate the strong and weak current when wiring, and the separation requirement is greater than 20cm. The power cord should be a multi-stranded wire with a sufficiently thick wire diameter.